Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Simply Turquoise




{Shoes: French Connection}{Pants: H&M} {Sweater: Old from Nordstrom} {Bag: H&M} {Arm Candy: H&M}

Turquoise is one of my favorite colors. I was never really into pink when I was growing up, I always loved deep purples, blues and yellow....weird, right? What little girl doesn't want to wear every shade of pink? Yeah, I was that weird little girl. Anyways, this outfit was pretty simple. Black on black on black, mixed with a white t-shirt. Sometimes less is more, and in this case, leather pants added the more to the less. To brighten it up,  and keep me from looking Gothic, I added this gorgeous turquoise clutch. To add something extra different, I caved into the geek glasses frenzy. Yep, late on the bandwagon, but I am on board. These glasses are my new "ugly day" go-to. I feel like they hide my eyes, almost like I take on a different persona. Weird? Again...oh, well. They are different and make me feel like I am playing dress up. So much fun to try something different and out of my usual wardrobe choices, I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. SImple yet chic! LOVE the glasses :) x

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete