Wednesday, May 16, 2012

{Insiration Wednesday} Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen Style






Sometimes I just need a little inspiration. While turning to magazines, blogs, and celebs is usually helpful, once and a while I still can't find anything I want to try. When this happens, my go-to inspiration is actually two people. The Olsen twins. Yep, I mean they are basically perfect. I love that their styles are so different at times, and dead on the same at others. I love the variety of ideas I get from their personal style. They are fab, I love them, and this post is dedicated to how much I want to find thier closets and live in them. The picture directly above is probably one of my favorites ever, the black pointy toe stilletto with the rolled up denim, and black blazer. It is so simple, classic and chic, I just can't help but want to copy it. I hope you find these pictures inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment