Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Coral Ruffle Party






{Dress:J Crew old}{Shoes: Forever 21}{Art Candy: H&M, Forever 21, Nordstrom}

I kind of feel as though this dress slightly resembles a potato bag that just happens to be belted, I really love it. Maybe it's the color, or maybe it's the comfort factor, but either way, I just can't get over it. I love the double ruffle on the top, and the fit of it. The baggy fit is not only comfortable, but perfect for a hot day (which is really way this day). I belted it to add a little definition to my waist, but it works without it as well for a more beachy look.

2 comments:

  1. hi there! This coral dress is fab!! And thank you for stopping by becoming a follower. I am now following you back and love your blog too! Happy weekend!

    lauren rebecca

    ReplyDelete