1. Mani Pedi. What mother wouldnt want to get a mani and pedi with their darling daughter? Who cares if you cant splurge on a fancy spa, go to your local nail salon and your mom will love the time together.
2. Glassybaby. these things have become more popular than ice cream on a hot day, im telling you. Its nuts. but they are amazing, and perfect decor for any home. Grab your mom the color she is missing and its a gift you will surely see around the house.
3. Sweet Tooth. My mom has a serious sweet tooth, I think it runs in the family. She cant get enough of cholocate. Salted caramel cholocates are the best thing since sliced bread in my opinion. Grab a box and its sure to recieve a warm welcome by mom.
4. Techno-Love. I don't know about you, but my mom has a boring old phone case on her lovely iphone. She always tells me she is looking for a new, cute one, but doesnt know where to go to look. This is the perfect time to get one you know she will love and that is a little more fun and upbeat than that dreary black one she has been rocking for far too long.
5. Scented Love. A great candle can go a long way. Anthorpology has some amazing scented candles that are affordable and to die for cute. This is a small gift that goes a long way.
6. Wine. A good bottle of wine goes a long way, for a little amount. Believe it or not this could be the cheapest and best gift on here, but if a bottle doesnt seem like enough go the extra mile and get some crackers, cheese and other fun foods and have a glass with her. Another idea is a wine tasting at a local wine bar. Fun, and another quality time spender that the mom will adore.
7. Jewlery/Stand. Depending on how much you want to spend, or if you think you can afford jewlery your mom will like or actually wear, it can make quite a great gift. I usually leave this gifting pleasure up to dad, but hey you can get her some earrings, too! If you know dad is getting her a necklace get her a jewlery rack. This tree one is to die for it is so cute, and then she will have a nice new place to display her new jewlery.
8. Paint the Town. if you are creative, crafty, artistic and talented then maybe you are the perfect person to paint pottery for your mom. I painted a mug for my mom last year that she uses at her office. I am not saying it was beautiful or anything, by all means it was a mess, but its the thought that counds, right? its kind ofroni necklaces we made at kids, they loved them because we made them not because they looked good on.
9. Shoe up. Toms are here to stay. In style, comfortable, and best of all affordable. They come in so many colors that mom is sure to like one of them. Perfect shoe to give for mothers day
10. Bake. Last, but not least, bake her something. If you are totally broke, or even if you just dont know what in the heck to get the woman who has raised you, then by all means bake her something. Cupcakes, cake, pie, cookies, anything. She will love the thought and effort, and really its the thought that counts.