Monday, September 26, 2011

{Currently Crushing: Ryan Gosling Style}

I don't know whats going on with me lately, but men's fashion is getting the best of me. For good reason, though, Ryan Gosling has won me over in the style department. With his recent movie Crazy, Stupid Love, he was beyond fashionable. I mean, not only was he a real life McDreamy, but his outfits almost distracted me from the movie... I was that obsessed. His style perfection didn't end there, during his premiere tour he was dressed as sharp as ever. Here is some serious eye candy...Enjoy!








and my own, personal favorite...kodak moment with his beloved dog...


I think my personal favorite is the last one, there is just too much going on in this picture not to love it. His trusty canine is wearing what looks to be a sock? Not to mention Ryan's casually put together look of a perfectly fitted suit and a t-shirt. Basically, my final thoughts are that he is one hot sob. Hope you enjoyed this delish eye candy, and happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. aaaaah, he is my favourite! He is soooo good looking and has a great style!
    great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! he is so darn dreamy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the velvet tux! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Ryan as well! Following you ;) Great blog!
    xx
    Izzy
    www.misadventuresofme.com

    ReplyDelete