Monday, May 7, 2012

[A Pop of Pink}






{Boots: Vince Camuto}{Jeans: Virgo}{Blazer: H&M}

Pink has never been my favorite color. When I was growing up all my friends loved pink, while I was obsessed with purple or blue. But something happened in the past year or so, and now I can't get enough of hot pink. This blazer is definitely one of my favorite purchases this year, the color and fit is perfect. Apparently my friend Alyson (if you haven't checked out her blog, you should do that here) have the same taste, because we showed up matching. We both can't get enough of this pink blazer.

1 comment:

  1. love the color of those blazers...i just did a post about how i never liked pink either...now i've grown to like it too!


    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete