Friday, April 27, 2012

{Currently Craving} 5 Trends To Love This Season

Neon makes me so excited. I love neon in the spring and summer months when the sun is out. It is so bright, and bold and adds so much excitement to any outfit. Plus, in these months where we are all getting tan, neon looks even better on!

Polkadots are a classic look that I don't think ever really goes out of style. The look of polkadots is just darling to me. It really classes up any outfit and adds instant youth and fun to any garment. I don't know if I will ever not love polkadots.
Mint is technically under the realm of pastel, but I think it deserves its own category. I am so in love with this color lately, Essie makes the perfect nail polish color, as does J Brand and J Crew for some fun colored denim. Although I didn't incude of a whole section on peplum, I am always looking for a good peplum skirt or top. So, this mint skirt with peplum detailing is gorgeous.
When I think fringe, I think Indian princess, bohemian, feathers, and turquoise. All of which I love, so I can't really find anything wrong witht his trend. I love these turquoise sandals with the extra fringe. The color is stunning and the fringe gives them a total boho chic feel.
Pastels are hot, hot, HOT this year. Everywhere I go I see pastel pants. I am definitely on this trends bandwagon. I just recently purchased a few pairs of pastel pants and am so in love. I wasn't as much into colored pants before the pastel trend hit, but pastel is so easy to wear and now I am obsessed.

3 comments:

  1. o.O already following. and i love the neons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great season ahead.
    I hope we have the same trends here when Spring starts (in 6 months)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these collages and your blog!
    i follow you now, please follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete