Thursday, April 26, 2012

Boho Chic









{Sandals:TJ Max}{Shorts: Forever 21}{Blouse: Old}{Hat: H&M}
Happy Thursday ladies! I am so excited that I got to wear some shorts, finally! There is nothing better than relaxing in the sun on a hot spring day. And let me tell you, relax is what I did. Coral is one hot color lately, and these shorts are some of my faves this season. They are a very comfortable fit, not to mention a gorgeous pink coral color. I went for a more boho look with the sheer top. I think my favorite part of this whole outfit is the fedora. I have never really found a fedora I love, but this one fits perfectly and the notical spriped ribbon detailing is adorable. Hope you all have a lovely Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. nice outfit! adore♥

    http://michaelmacalos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete