Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring Fashion {Easter Outfits}

I can't believe Easter is almost here, Spring has finally sprung, and I love all the colors coming this season. I know I always have to dress up on Easter for brunch or a family event. This year my theme is definitely going to involve pastels. Here are some fun idea on how to mix and match pastels depending on how fancy you have to look on Easter Sunday. If you don't do anything on Easter, these outfits are still great for the Spring time.

Maxi skirts are one of my favorite trends. I kind of feel like I am wearing a ball gown because of the length, but the feel is so light and comfortable. Pairing this coral skirt with a simple white shirt and a denim jacket keeps it casual. Adding the bright yellow necklace really adds a pop of extra color on top.
These wide leg trousers are such a gorgeous color. I love me a good wide leg pant, unfortunately they are hard to find for me, but my hunt will continue until I eventually find a perfect pair. I would tuck in the tank top, add lots of bracelets, big sunglasses and a bold necklace to accessorize perfectly. These Zara heels are some of my all time favorites from the store. I love, love, love the double buckle and thicker heel. Perfection.

This last look is the most dressy. I imagine this is similar to what I will be wearing on Easter. The pastel pink lace dress is so classic and lady like, I am obsessed. I chose some strappy heels to give it a move springy, sassy feel. I added a belt, which could really dress it down a bit if the dress alone is too much. The necklace is absolutely gorgeous, I wish I could have it, like, right now. And if it is still not quite warm out where you live, a navy blazer would be a perfect jacket. I think less accessories is more in this situation, depending on what look you are going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment