Monday, April 2, 2012

{April Showers...}








 
April showers bring May flowers....right? I really hope that is the case because I am beyond sick of the constant rain my state has been seeing this Winter. I wore this outfit around on Saturday and then out with some friends. I was so excited to pull out some bright pink and add more color to my outfit. It is officially Spring, after all. The day was so gogeous, until it started to dump rain out of nowhere. It was a mad dash back to the car that almost resulted in the loss of my camera to a puddle. All in all it the outfit worked great from day to night activities, popped in color and print, and kept me warm enough in the windy,rainy mess.

Jeans {J Brand}
Flats {Target}
Shirt {Old Nordstrom}
Bracelet {H&M}
Necklace {J Crew}
Leopard Sweater {Old Navy}

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh!!! Very cute outfit!! Love the pink top and your accessories.. You look lovely :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete