Thursday, April 19, 2012

printed







Shoes {French Connection}Skirt {Forever 21}Shirt {Norstrom}
Necklace {Nordstrom}

I have to admit, sometimes I will quite literally plan a entire outfit around one small thing. Today, for example, I wanted to wear these black ankle boots, and the rest was picked from there. I don't know if that is normal, but when I want to wear something I am going to wear it! I love this skirt, though, so I am happy it went with the shoes on this lovely spring day. They are so comfortable, I could wear them all day and not have my feet hurt. Which, these days, with that heel height, is not something for a designer to easily accomplish. Yay for sky high heels and fun patterned skirts.

1 comment:

  1. The skirt is gorgeous,really stands out against the black! <3
    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete