Friday, April 6, 2012

{Umbrella Trouble}









Talk about a windy mess. I was seriously struggling to hold on to that umbrella. I thought I broke it at one point, but after some calculated maneuvering of wires I think I fixed it. I have to admit, even though I love the rain and have learned to embrace that the weather is wildly unpredictable around here, I am so ready for summer to start! I was also finally happy to wear this shirt for the first time. It is from the Missoni for Target collection. I love the pattern and fit, I felt that it dressed up a pretty simple outfit. Over all this outfit accomplished what I wanted: comfortable, but slightly dressy. Perfect for morning brunch then shopping.

Boots {Old Nine West}
Jeans {J Brand}
Shirt {Mizzoni for Target}
Blazer {H&M}

2 comments:

  1. Love the blazer. I have a similar one in navy and another in peach. Hello blazer addiction

    http://memoirsofawardrobe.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super with the inside out umbrella!

    ReplyDelete