Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{A Taste of Lace}

So if you haven't already guessed I absolutely love this cargo vest from Old Navy. I wear it about half of the time in my everyday life. No joke. I love that I can dress it up or dress it down, depending on what my mood is. I got this lace skirt a while back, and have been looking for excuse to get dressed up so I can throw it on. My excuse today was that my friend Alyson from Crushing on Clothes and I did a photoshoot and wore some more dressy looks. I love the girly and feminine lace with the army vest, which has a more masculine feel. Make sure to check out Alyson's blog for more pictures of the two of us and what she wore!











skirt: forever21
shoes: dollhouse
chambray shirt: j crew
vest: old navy
neclace: j crew
arm candy: forever21, jcrew and nordstrom

3 comments: