Thursday, February 16, 2012

{Currently Craving: Colorful Pants}

Colorful pants have been around for a little while now, and I am officially jumping on the bandwagon. After seeing some seriously amazing outfits I have decided that it is time to invest in a pair (or five...there are just too many colors to pick one). Here are some pictures of my inspiration for colors, styles and ways to wear them. I am craving these more than I crave coffee in the morning, and thats saying a lot considering I am from Seattle, the city of coffee lovers. I think I want a pair or pink and/or peach, and maybe some violet?









1 comment:

  1. wonderful inspiration! I really need some colored pants too!
    may I ask on which blog you found the photo with the yellow pants? I'd love to have a look at this blog!
    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete