Monday, October 31, 2011

{Gap Style Event}

Happy Monday and Happy Halloween! I hope everyone had a perfectly spooky time!

This past Thursday I went to a style event at the Gap hosted by Emerald Closet. My good friend Alyson Andrews was the featured blogger of the night, and she was fabulous! It was a really good time, with styling tips, yummy snacks, goody bags and lots of bloggers! There were raffel prisez and I was beyond ecstatic to win the grand prize of a $100 visa card, a Vera Bradley clutch. It was a very good time meeting new people and seeing my friend Alyson! Many thanks to Emerald Closet, The Gap and Alyson!


Tweet Me!



Alyson's mannequin and I (So cute)
My friend Blakeley and I
Outfit of the night. J. Crew vest (love), Urban Outfitters Jeans, H&M Shoes, Invicta watch
Alyson, Blakeley and I

3 comments:

  1. VERY cool event! Girl, love your outfit. That green sweater vest is awesome. Glad you had a great time. FUN!!!
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. woW....!!

    Nice piC'

    gooD sTyle..gooD shoe..
    huhu..

    want..want..want.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, X! Thanks for posting! :) xoxoxo

    www.crushingonclothes.com

    ReplyDelete