Wednesday, October 26, 2011

{Fur Frenzy}






This vest is going to make a lot of appearances this fall/winter...so get ready, because I am in love! I have a few furs (all foux, calm down!) and I love them all. They are the perfect something extra to almost any outfit. They are warm, they are soft and they make me feel cozy. Basically, there is nothing wrong with them...at least I think so. My furs are my go-to jackets of the fall and winter, kind of like denim jackets in the spring and summer. I hope you guys enjoy!

Shoes: Gift from a family member, bongo
Vest: Nordstrom
Jeans: Joes via Nordstrom
Shirt: Old
Ring: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that vest! It looks so good on you! Love your top and bracelet. :D You just look good. So pretty. :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much girl! Means a lot to me :) I love this vest to death lol

    ReplyDelete