Saturday, July 7, 2012

6 ways to Wear Chambray


Chambray is nothing new, in fact, it has been around for quite some time. But recently I have been even more obsessed with my chambray shirt. The possibilities for this sucker are endless. It is what the denim jacket was the the 90's, easy, practical, fashionable, and versatile. Here are my six favorite ways to rock a chambray like a pro. Rihanna has is going on, the denim on denim look is already cute, but the fact that her denim jeans are all kinds of fun makes the look more bold. Craving those pants badly. Alessandra is obviously a goddess and probably could make a paper bag look chic and cool, I love that her chambray is more of an over sized dress feel, belted to give her some shape. As for Ashley, I mean, she can do no wrong, but her simple and elegant look of chambray with black skinny denim makes me wonder why I can't seem to pull off something so simple quite that well. Okay, Brooklyn, I get it, you are stunning, and you have good taste. Is there anything better than chambray and sequins? No, it's like champagne and berries, a perfect mix of textures. Rachel has such a casual, laid back look with the tied chambray shirt and a simple skirt, somehow she adds such a cool factor to this simplicity as well. And last, but not least, is Kristen Bell, in chambray and floral denim, which I am in love with as well. Perfect for a daytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment