Monday, June 18, 2012

{Pink and Leopard}



I am back! I feel like I haven't posted in ages, but it has really only been about a week. I was basically a giant ball of stress studying for finals and finishing the quarter. Thank goodness for summer vacation. Personally, I find that the best kind of therapy is that of the retail kind. Which is exactly what I did this weekend at a lovely store called J Crew. I might have gone a little over board, but I mean, mostly everything was on sale, so I figure its justifiable. I might own one too many leopard print pieces now, but then again, can you really own too much animal print? I didn't think so.

{Sweater: J Crew}{Pants: Express}{Sunglasses: Forever 21}{Wedges: Steve Madden}{Bag: MK}








I was channelling my inner dinosaur here. Obviously.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with a bit of retail therapy! Love your wedges :) xx

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete