Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Beach Fab

Who doesn't love a good day (or longer) at the beach? Now, I understand that not everyone lives in a place where there are white sand beaches, this is includes myself. So, fortunately, there are pools to help us escape the over bearing heat. Here are two fab looks to glam yourself up while cooling off. 

 This Net-A-Porter swimsuit is to die for. Literally, I am obsessed. Eat your heart out bikini's, this one piece will grab just as much attention, if not more. With the waist belt, and adorable floral design, this is nothing but perfection. This outfit is perfect for a pool party, or even an afternoon at the beach. Although it is a little dressy for the beach, I say, who cares when you look this good?


If you aren't really into getting all dolled up for the beach, then I suppose I understand. For a casual, fun day playing in the water and laying out in the sun, this outfit is perfect. Tell me these high waisted, distressed denim shorts aren't fabulous. I love them for throwing on before the beach. To keep cool, but still look fashionable, pair it with a fun fringe shirt. You can't really go wrong when dressing for the beach, but why not look great there, too?

PS-- Don't forget sun screen :)

1 comment: