Friday, August 19, 2011

{summer storms}














The thing about Seattle is you never, ever, know what the weather will really be. The news never seems to be right, and we don't get a long, hot summer. BUT we take what we can get! The other day it started off cloudy with with feeling of rain, but turned into the kind of warm, sunny day that makes me remember why I love this city so much. I got this purple dress last year at Forever 21 and still love it. It is very sheer though, so the sweater helps with that. I love the look of the clouds in these pictures, the typical Seattle that I love!
Enjoy!


Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Sweater: Old
Necklace: Nordstrom
Belt: Old
Dress: Forever 21
Bag: Vitalio Vera-
I got this a long time ago as a gift and just recently rediscovered it

No comments:

Post a Comment