Tuesday, August 30, 2011

{i can't contain my excitement: zara online ordering}

Okay, lets just start off by stating the obvious fact that I am beyond obsessed with Zara.
I was introduced to the store by my lovely ex-roomie in New York a couple of years ago, and lets just say it was love at first sight. I shopped there consistantly and probably neurotically for the summer I lived in NY. Then I came home...and it has been serious withdrawls ever since due to lack of stores in Washington and no online ordering.
BUT, fear not, because I have the best news since I heard Spice Girls were having a reunion tour...
You can now order Zara online in the US!! Well,  starting September 7th you can.
I don't really know if I can fully show my excitement and pure happiness through words, but let me tell you I did a happy dance for about 5 minutes straight (on the sidewalk) when I found out.
In anticipation for this miraculous event, which may be better than xmas morning for me, I have selected some of the items I know I will be ordering ASAP when September 7th finally rolls around. 



It was really hard to pick only a few of my favorites, there are so many things I will be getting. I suggest everyone take a look here, and start planning their orders :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment