Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oh, Hi there!

Hello! So, im just going to jump right on into this. My name is Christina, currently a student living in Seattle doing my best to save money and not spend it all of the perfect shoe, bag or pair of jeans.
It's not easy, let me tell you.
I used to do ballet professionally and was lucky enough to live in San Fran and New York to pursue dance since I was 15. I love seeing what other people wear, its inspiring and refreshing from the usual magazines. Anyways, I decided it was time for a change, so I went back to school for interior design and then realized that my obsession with clothes is more than your average joe's.
So, I am starting this blog!
This blog is dedicated to everything I want but can't just go buy because I haven't won the lottery, and the last time I checked I was still a student....
Every person who loves shopping as much as I do knows that horrible feeling you get when you are seriously CRAVING that one piece of clothing that you just can't splurge on...yet!
Life can be so rough sometimes when you can't stop thinking about the dress you just had to try on, knowing you couldn't get it.
I don't know why we do this to ourselves, but I do it a lot.
If you can't relate to this feeling, thennnnnn I don't really know what to tell you because this blog is all about pretty things that I seemingly can't live without, and my personal wardrobe choices.
Hope you enjoy and I love to hear your feedback!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment