Thursday, March 22, 2012

{Pink + Spring}

So excited that it is officially Spring! I have been feeling like this was a very long winter, and even though it is not exactly hot out, it is warmer and brighter so I am one happy camper.










I have been pairing this chambray shirt with every single thing possible since I got it around Christmas time. I love the fit, color and how it goes with so many pieces. The pink and white dress is a fun bright pink perfect for spring time, but too thin to wear nothing over it. To keep warm I put on thick knee high socks under the boots and called it good. I didn't actually belt the chambray most of the day, because I wore the coat over it and was more comfortable without the belt. But when I took of the coat I added the belt and liked it, but it is good to know I have the more casual option of no belt if I want to.

Boots: Enzo Angiolini
Chambray: J Crew
Dress: Forever 21
Belt: Old
Jacket: H&M

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely dress, I like it!If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Three lucky person will win a pair of sunnies of therir choise, enter the contest!!!

    ReplyDelete