Sunday, March 4, 2012

{Army Green + Black}

This is not exactly my most conventional outfit post, but let me explain myself. I hate wasting an outfit, and the day that I wore this it was pouring down rain, so I improvised with a dressing room instead of an umbrella. I was inspired by the perfect Olivia Palermo. Her style is amazing and I love to get inspiration from her looks. This one is good for the rainy weather here. I added a scarf because of the cold, windy conditions, this outfit was comfortable and perfect for running errands.

{Inspiration}





Boots {Nine West}
Jacket {Forever 21}
Skirt (Really a sweater) {Nordstrom}
Belt {Nordstrom}
Scarf {Forever 21}

1 comment:

  1. I love this look on you! Great outfit for a casual day out. Although I don't really like Olivia Palermo as a person I do love her style, she's usually dressed really well. Good fashion inspiration.

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com!

    ReplyDelete