Monday, September 19, 2011

{OOTD: Its Official}

Its officially fall and I couldn't be happier. Give me a trench, some boots and a scarf and I am golden. I love layering, I love fall colors. I love Halloween candy! (But who doesn't, right?!) Last weekend was so gorgeous here in Seattle. Then Monday came and knocked us right into Fall, literally over night. This weekend was full of rain and clouds, so thank god for my trusty trench coat and boots!








Jacket: Forever 21, Boots: Chinese Laundry via Nordstrom, Sweater: H&M

Oh, P.S....Happy Monday! :) Stay tuned for my Emmy recap and favorite fashion statements of the night!

2 comments:

  1. I love cowl neck sweaters! I have a couple and can't wait to wear them. This outfit looks awesome on you. I LOVE Halloween candy also! YUM YUM!!! Have a great Monday! :)

    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I seriously can't keep my hands off the candy corn! Its not good...lol. And I love cowl neck sweaters, they are perfect for cold days! :)

    ReplyDelete